We understand how frustrating it can be when your Youper app is not working properly. The good news is that there are a few things you can do to fix it from your end.
- Make sure you are using the latest version. If not, update your version by accessing your app store and looking for Youper. When installing the latest version of Youper, please avoid closing the app during the initialization process.
- Check your connectivity. Sometimes just by switching to WiFi, closing and re-opening the app bring things back to normal.
- Uninstall Youper and install a brand new version. Sometimes, updates don't work as expected.
- Check if you have enough storage space free on your device, possibly clean the storage and cache.
- If you are still having issues afterwards, please submit a request to our support team and add a few screenshots so we can understand your issue and fix it asap.